WELCOME TO PACKS BRANCH BAPTIST CHURCH, JULY 23, 2023, ERIC DAVIS, PASTOR
It is a blessing to share this Lord’s Day with you and we are glad you chose to worship with us. For those visiting, we are honored to have you. Please fill out a “Visitor’s Card” located in the pew and place it in the offering plate later in the service. If you do not have a home church, please join us to-night and this week in our services. Thank you for coming!
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
OUR WEEKLY SERVICES
SUNDAY SCHOOL SERVICE 10:00 am – Bro. Mark Davis
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP 11:00 am – Pastor Eric Davis
SUNDAY EVENING MEN’S PRAYER TIME 5:30 pm
SUNDAY EVENING SERVICE 6:00 pm – Pastor Eric Davis
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SERVICE 7:00 pm – Pastor Eric Davis
WEDNESDAY EVENING CHOIR PRACTICE AFTER SERVICES
Operation Saturation: Mount Hope Blitz
Saturdays @ 9:30
Approaching 500 doors visited. Whole church invited.
Mountaineer Baptist Campmeeting, 8/7-8/11
(Choir Singing Monday Night, 8/7 @ 7:00)
(Youth Day, 8/10, Morning services -afternoon in the park)
Homecoming, Sunday, 8/13
Seedline Project: John & Romans, Special Dedication-Sunday morning, 8/20
***Sunday evening offerings going toward the Fall (25th) Campmeeting.
TEN RULES FOR HAPPIER LIVING
- Give something away, no strings attached.
- Do a kindness, and forget it.
- Spend a few minutes with the aged, their experience is a priceless gift.
- Look intently into the face of a baby, and marvel.
- Laugh often, it is life’s lubricant.
- Give thanks as if a thousand times a day is not enough.
- Pray or you will lose the way.
- Work with vim and vigor.
- Plan as though you will live forever, because you will.
- Live as though you will die tomorrow.